Find us on Google+

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's Next?

I'm going to be done with the series "How to Share the Good News without being Evangelistic." You can get caught up by clicking that link and seeing all the posts in the series. Ultimately, I plan on turning that into a book, and that means I need to stop putting it online and start refining what I have. I just wrote a chapter that goes after the introduction - it makes sense for the book, but it would seem out of order for blog posts.

I'm working on writing several books all at once (five). You can find out more about what I'm working on over here. In fact, you can get a synopsis of the upcoming projects here. And read excerpts from them here.

But one thing that's been missing on this blog is a really good resource on how to use PowerPoint in preaching. I've covered all of it in separate blog posts, but now it's time to tie it all together and make something that can stand as a tutorial (and, let's be honest, another book).

This summer I'll be blogging about that (primarily). So, if you have any questions, thoughts or ideas, now's a great time to throw them my way.

Oh, and thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.

No comments: