- Practical - these are posts with practical applications to life and ministry.
- PowerPoint - posts that talk about the popular presentation software, how to use it and what it can do.
- Informational - posts to let you know what's going on in the world and to give you ideas about what you might do.
- Technology - anything and everything related to gadgets, computers and software that might help your communication.
- Preaching - tips on the craft of preaching, discussions on the theory of preaching and the whole gamut in between.
- Gospel - the good news, what it meant, what it means and how to share it.
- How to Share the Good News without Being Evangelistic - a special selection of posts all centered around the topic of making friends and making disciples.
- Images - finding, editing and using images to communicate the good news.
- Change - how to deal with change, start change and weather change.
- Tips and Tricks - mostly related to PowerPoint and presenting, these are tips you can put to use right away.
- Facebook - how to communication the good news through social media.
- Writing - the craft, passion, work and joy of writing.
- Connection - communication can only happen when we're connected with people.
- Software - reviews, thoughts and tips on software to use in your work.
- Brain Rules - applying neuroscience to communication and ministry.
- Communication - how we share what we need to share in effective ways.
- Disciple Cycle - the process of being disciples that make disciples.
I cover many different topics on this blog. I'm trying to use the label system to make the topics easier to find and browse through. Here's a list of my top labels so you can find the topics that interest you most.