Find us on Google+

Monday, December 06, 2010

Communicating the Gospel with Technology

I've been invited to share with the European Christian Workshop about how to communicate the gospel with technology. Because of that, I'm probably going to be testing out several ideas on this blog over the next eight months.

They asked me to present five sessions, so I'd like some help organizing my thoughts around this topic. I'm going to start brainstorming - would you add your thoughts to the comments?

Social Media and the Gospel
Images and Preaching
Vivid Communication
Text, Tweet, and Tag - Relationship through Technology
Invitation to Conversation
Good News in the 24-hour News Cycle
Viral Gospel
Double-Rainbows for Jesus (there are no bad ideas in brainstorming!)
Preach the Gospel at All Time; If Necessary Use Words
Gospel through Story

Ok, your turn. What should I share?

No comments: