Find us on Google+

Friday, June 17, 2011

SlideFest: Microsoft's Presentation Competition (Results)

Guess who has two thumbs and won a PowerPoint competition . . . this guy (you really need to imagine me with a big grin and pointing my thumbs at myself). I entered four presentations into the Microsoft SlideFest competition. Two of them were selected for voting in the People's Choice award (which I didn't win).

I did win in the "Best Graphics" category for the presentation: How do Neural Pathways Work. I'm very happy with the results. You should go over to the awards site to see all the winners.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the People's Choice award section. I greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I won a copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Not too shabby.

No comments: