Find us on Google+

Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging holiday or Holiday blogging?

I keep coming up with these great blog ideas, but then I think to myself: "Why should I waste a great blog when no one is going to read it because of Christmas?" I don't want to be a blogging grinch, but I don't want you to miss out on great content either.

So, I think I'm going to keep up the blogging through the season, but it's going to be a bit lighter and more fun for the next week or so. Since the BCS is too lame to give the nation what it really wants - a playoff system. I have decided to provide my own playoff (for entertainment purposes only).

This is also a chance to show off what the Prezi presentation software can do.


Below is the bracket - go ahead and fill yours out and see if you are the big winner (or use it for some fun at your Christmas parties).

Over the next few days I'll be revealing the winners and losers of this epic contest. Stay tuned.

No comments: