Find us on Google+

Monday, January 03, 2011

2011: The Year Ahead

In the coming year I hope to share some exciting new things with you. My first tidbit of excitement is that I'm going to start a consulting business to help people learn how to present in visually engaging ways. The name I have for it right now is: Envision Presentations. You can follow me on Facebook here.

I'll be developing content and training material soon. The mission of Envision Presentations is to provide tools and training for visually engaging presentations. What that means is that I want to offer training for not only preachers, but teacher, students, sales people, and CEOs. If you have any requests, advice, or thoughts I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

I pray this is a great endeavor that will help you pay your bills and perhaps give you the free time to plant a new church. Good luck bro. Let me know if you need help with anything.

James T Wood said...

Thanks, Mike. I would just appreciate any referrals. If you hear of anyone that needs help with PowerPoint or presenting let me know.