According to Engadget, this Christmas will be full of tablet computers, not just the iPad, but Windows 7 tablets, the Samsung Galaxy Tab, maybe even the HP Slate with WebOS which they acquired when the bought Palm.
Here's my wish list for a tablet that would be ideal for preaching (in no particular order):
- Cross platform presentation support. I want to be able to control a Mac or a PC with my tablet.
- Wireless connection to a computer that will run the presentation.
- Slide preview, notes view, and a user-definable section for additional information (twitter feeds for people to respond to the sermon in real time for example).
- Full file import and export control. I want to be able to save, copy, move, and edit files with my tablet.
- Bible software integration. I don't need all of the commentaries from my full version of Logos, but I want the bible available on the tablet.
- Full function sketch pad for drawing out storyboards of slides.
- Docking and file sync that I don't have to think about.
What would you add to the wish list?